Monday, October 02, 2006

Declaration of Independence

Preamble-
I declare myself independent of the tyrant Pippin. The reason is because he has given us too many online assignment and the workload seem neverending.So to deal with this I declare myself to have no connection at all with you.

Statement of belief-
I believe that all men are created equal and that we are given certain unalienable rights, such as the pursuit of happiness. i believe that we should not spend our nights doing forum work and waiting for people to do their so we could counter it.

List of complaints-
You micronation essay are too long and I spend about half of my day doing it. Your homework take too much time and I don't enough to do other homework.

Declaration-
I now declare myself to be independent of Mr. Pippin. Now I will be able to have "fun" doing other homework for other class.

List of signer-
Victor Tran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home